THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

July 14, 2001 This month we celebrated 6 years of matrimony. So lets take a walk down memory lane and give tribute to our first kiss! Rewind to 1999's fall semester at Rick's college. Seven students were packed in Matt M.'s white Ford Taurus (hot). The name of the game was Truth or Dare. Jessica, Bonnie, Drew, and Matt created a secret combination against us and dared Dalee to kiss Robb. The dare was accepted. Lips were happy. Thanks guys for getting things started.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the comment today. SO HAPPY to see you on the blog. :)))) Your girls are
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...love the curly hair on Simi. We miss you guys.

Lyndsey said...

Dalee you are totally smokin' in this picture! I think you might be makin' Robb look like he got real lucky. Congrats on the 6 years. Matt and I are in about 2 weeks....So crazy huh....

Poe said...

Man do I feel bad. I can't believe I missed it. We didn't even talk about it. What kind of a friend am I? So... Happy belated anniversary. You two lovebirds are so right for each other. And I remember that car ride and dare like it was just an hour ago.

Train Gang said...

uh...dont' feel bad. truth be known....we forgot our anniversary. I didn't want to post it on the main page though and make it sound like the Romance is gone or something. its just that we were at the end of our trip and it went right over our head. nerdy I know.