THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Enamored (that's a fancy word for Love) with NANCY! 3 cheers for new Fancy Nancy books. If you have a "girly" girl at your house, you've probably read these adorable books by Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser. My daughter is obsessed with Nancy and gets so excited when new ones come to the library. The author somehow must have secretly used our family as inspiration for the series--or it must mean that I'm not alone and there are other "plain" parents out there in the same situation. (We recommend Fancy Nancy and the Posh Pup, our fav).

2 comments:

Caglefamily said...

I have never heard of them, I will have to get them for Rayney. I bet she would love them! She needs some new girly books to read.

THE MACDONALDS said...

I'll have to look into those just to see Simi's alter-ego!