THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 08, 2009

Why I think 4-year-olds probably make better siblings...

As my 3-year-old nears 4 years of age, she is starting to rapidly add new and uesful tricks to her repatoire. Here are just a few skills that make me happy knowing I will have a 4-year-old big sister for my 3rd born:
  • Fills up her -AND HER SISTER'S- cups with water and ice, and pops the top (my favorite)
  • Buckles herself and her sister into the car
  • Brush her own teeth...(don't freak out, we check for missed spots!)
  • Dresses little sister for the day
  • Changes her sister's wet diapers. LOL> (Dad taught this one, and appriciates it the most)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to fly Rob up here to teach Tucker how to change diapers!

Bonnie said...

Wow! This is fantastic! I hope Ryder will be this big of a helper for Baby Gage!

Jen said...

What am i doing wrong- My 6 year old does maybe one of those!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe your baby is 2! Your family blOg ALWAYS puts a BIG grin on my face! hope this finds you well and happy! Hugs and kisses MacDonalds!

Jackson said...

Its about time Simmi starts earning her keep! LOL!!! We miss you guys!

THE MACDONALDS said...

It is true Dalee! They are still teachable and impressionable without too much sass like when they are 6. :) Congratulations on little lady #3! You guys will have so much fun! Can't wait to see you all in June! Keep Cookin! Love, Lee