THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Was this one from the Jurassic, or Triassic? Brent, Julie, this is in honor of you! We are finally retiring the remainder of the Sony you gave us 6 or 7 years ago....was it really that long ago? It has been a good monitor. And even with a purple-crayon border (added by our first born a couple of years ago) its still not too shabby! Only a bit of a Dino. Thanks for supplying us with the most important piece of household technology for nearly a decade.

3 comments:

kell-bell said...

We are selling a similar TV on craigslist. It weighs about 500 pounds and it's a TV/VCR combo. Jim highlighted on the ad that you can control the whole thing with ONE remote. I'll miss it, glad to know we aren't the only ones with ancient electronics.

Lance and Becky said...

I think it is awesome that you guys still have that! I didn't know they were still around...ha ha! I remember when I got one of those when I went off to school it was soooo cool!! Miss you guys come visit soon!!

Julie Nielsen said...

OH MY GOSH....you guys crack me up! Can't believe you still have that thing. I think we've had a least 3 or 4 new computers since then. I'm glad it got such loving use from your family. It was actually a hand me down when we got it from Brent's parents. I think it's safe to say you can lay it to rest now :)