THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 05, 2007

Savior of the World Production


Hello, I'm finally back! The last 6 months I have been involved in the "Savior of the World" production that my Stake in Peoria put on. The last 3 weeks have been the final rehearsals and performances--it completely consumed any extra time I've had. It was amazing! I played Salome the disciple in the first picture, and the second picture is my angel costume. SO, I was dressed up on Halloween!! there were just no tricks or treats this year. I'm so blessed to have been a part of it.

4 comments:

Poe said...

Wish we could have seen a live performance! Thank you for the pics - you look gorgeous!

Caglefamily said...

I bet you had so much fun! You are such a talented women; I sure miss that angelic voice of yours!!! I wish I could have seen it.

Lacy Rane said...

Dalee . . . HELLO, you live in Peoria?!?!? Did you know that we live in Mesa! I realize it's not next door or anything, but there are about a MILLION places farther away! I'll admit that the only time I have been to Peoria was for a Spring Training game about a year and a half ago. Do you ever make it out to the East Valley?

Lacy Rane said...

Here is my blog address:

http://ranefamily.blogspot.com/