THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Simi-ismsso I haven't blogged much because I guess I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. A few days ago at dinner this was my convo with simi:

her: "Mom, are your eyes broken-ed?"

me: "No, how can my eyes break?"

her: "...oh...they just have all those CRACKS in 'em."

While on the subject...here are her top 10 favorite Phrases recently. If you are around her for a day you will hear a few of these several times repeated.

10. "Are you ready for it?"

9. "So....How was work, Daddy?"

8. "Wanna see my new trick!?"

7. "I don't wanna have Breakpist....I wanna have lunch!"

6. "Can I talk now?"

5. "This is delectable!"

4. "That's a GREAT idea!"

3. "....actually...yes..."

2. "Venice, you need to work on your manners..."

1. "Mommy, you are like the Bomb, Baby."

6 comments:

Genny said...

Oh my goodness. There aren't even words to describe how CUTE that is.

Lisa said...

You ARE like the bomb! I wish we could hang out this summer...maybe a few bbqs like in the good old days in provo.

Bonnie said...

This cracks me up! What a good idea to post these. Ryder has been saying some funny shiz as well lately. His new thing is that he heard his Daddy and now calls me "Woman".

jessie said...

LOL!! Who taught her the last phrase?! LOL!! :) I love how funny these kids are getting!

Lisa said...

We do it out of boredom, at least you do it out of...love??

You should post some of your childlike images; I'd love to see them.

Anonymous said...

LOL I love the Hot Tub. It's so cute! We don't have a pool at all. Maybe Robb can design a solar powered hot tub for us too. ;) We'd pay him of course. You guys are great, we miss you.