THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Do you know anyone who is pregnant and considering adoption? I know a PERFECT adoptive couple! Read about them at: www.JoinOurLovingFamily.com

Featured at the website is my highschool friend Amber. Her website tells about her and her husband; but the webpage doesn't go into detail about how amazing Amber is. She is warm, kind, talented in so many ways and has the best sense of humor. They will be such wonderful parents. You can contact them through their website.

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I don't know anyone but I don't think that the link is working.

Train Gang said...

Thanks Lyns! I fixed it :)

Genny said...

Re your comment on my blog....thanks! I can't even tell you how long it has been since somebody other than my husband told me I was hot! I'm quite flattered. And hey, even though it came from a girl, I'll take it!

I am loving my short hair. Rylie hasn't yanked on it since I cut it! Sweet freedom.

Anonymous said...

awe...I feel for them. They seem so sweet. I'll pray for them.