THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

LUCKY number SEVEN To celebrate 7 years of matrimony, we got lucky Vegas-style, baby! Robb planned this surprise weekend get-away. It truly was the surprise of my life; I had NO idea he had this up his sleeves (you can kind of tell from the 'lucky' smile on his face in this picture).


No babies pictured here; Robb planned this while my mom was visiting in town so she could stay with the girls. The whole weekend I felt like a huge chunk of my life was missing. yet its amazing how 7 years and 2 kids later, its very easy to hang out just as a couple. Its also very easy to sleep in. wow.


















I love you! Thank you!






12 comments:

Genny said...

Ha ha ha ha! I knew about it! Nah-nah-nah-nah!!

Glad you guys had fun. Nice job, Rob!

Meanwhile, you missed our incredibly inspirational talks in Sacrament on Sunday. We talked about the evils of gambling.

ha ha...just kidding. We talked, but our talks were on music. Big surprise there.

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary! How sweet of Judy to stay with the girls and how sweet of Robby Hart to plan a secret anniversary getaway! You are one lucky gal :)

Poe said...

You two are such a perfect couple! Congrats on lucky no. 7! And you deserve to sleep in for one weekend every three years (lol). Good for you! Of course, Alex is totally jealous of your trip to Ellis Island.

Lisa said...

Congratulations on seven years!! You're one of the coolest couples around...

jessie said...

What an awesome surprise! You two totally deserved an amazing weekend getaway! Maybe that will inspire Justin to do something crazy romantic like that! ;) I think right now I'm most envious of the sleeping in part. :)

Mary Ann & Joe Mackey said...

How fun! I dream of a trip like that! At this point a suprise to go anywhere without kids sounds like a vacation! Congrats on 7 years, I can't believe that.

Anonymous said...

Since when does Bob wear collar shirts...by the pictures it looks like he brought his entire collection to Vegas.

kell-bell said...

That looks like so much fun! Congrats on 7 years!

Train Gang said...

anonymous, yes, robb brought the collection. he must have a new year's resolution to wear less Pink Floyd, and Southwest Airlines t-shirts.

Jen said...

That is so awesome. I am very jealous! Good work BOB! Way to be a good example for your brothers.

jayni & ben said...

DALEEEEE. My laws I finally found you. I have been wondering about you for so long. How is life? I miss you. I have not seen you for a long time. Anyway.. Just wanted to stop and say hi.

-Jayni Melton Brenchley

THE MACDONALDS said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND NICE WORK ROBB!!!!!!!!!! You look like newlyweds! I love it and you started out number 7 great!