THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hang Time If you are reading this, then you are officially challanged to some mean, 4-on-4-B-Ball. If you think you can handle it, come over and let's see your stuff.



Robb always wanted a hoop for the pool. He finally "macguyver-ed" one bought from craigslist and it handles the slam pretty well...and hang time as you can see...











She is very proud that she swims without floaties now! We've had a good summer, but the warm water is not gone yet.



8 comments:

Genny said...

OK, you are totally ON. You might have to wait a while though cuz I need some time to get to work on our 4th person!

Lisa said...

"Macguyver-ed" has to be one of the coolest verbs ever.

jessie said...

I'm so envious of the pool! And the hoop is pretty sweet, too.. I wish Jack was water safe! Unfortunately we didn't go to the pool enough this summer (it was SO hot during the day!) to get him comfortable enough and I'm not forking over a hundred bucks to get him lessons when I can teach him myself.. (No offense to anyone that does! I'm just cheap!)

Oh - Justin also wanted to make it clear that if we were in the area we could totally take your family in 4-on-4. ;)

Poe said...

Yay! The family shot is soooo cute! Thank you - I love to see your mugs!

Train Gang said...

Poe, yeah baby, that was for you!

Jen said...

That is awesome!

THE MACDONALDS said...

So fun and funny! I love it! We Miss You and are still seeing whether we can swing Thanksgiving or not. Sometime we would really like to purchase a home. Preferably sooner rather than later. The girls are so stinking cute and you are Robb are LEGEND! We Love You!

Bonnie said...

Too bad I don't have a 4th player... Otherwise, consider your trash smashed!