THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Nights with Dad

With work and mutual in the evenings, the girls get Daddy-Daughter Dates 4 nights a week. These were pictures I found on the camera from this week's activities. Cookie night. Spare us the lecture about Salmonella poisoning...licking the cookie bowl is one of the great joys of childhood! I think they will survive, we all did, right?

(How many pictures have I posted this year of my children wearing clothes?...I'm not gonna lie, this blog is raw and uncut.)

6 comments:

Poe said...

I can feel the sisterly love! SO CUTE! And speaking of cookie dough ... remember the "shlongs" of dough from the freezer we'd bite on?

Train Gang said...

oh yeah, baby! we never cooked a single cookie and I'm proud of that.

jessie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets my kids indulge in licking the bowl! LOL!! :)

jayni & ben said...

They are so stinking cute! How fun.

Anonymous said...

Normally they don't listen to me but as soon as I mention "cookies", I've got their undivided attention.

THE MACDONALDS said...

When we lived in Dallas people would be lucky to catch me in clothes let alone Gavin in anything but a diaper! I totally get it.