THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009


My Broken Record

This little girl talks a lot, when at home. Anywhere with strangers they'd think she was mute. Here are just a handful of the phrases that we hear REPEATED every day:

"HEY MOM! Mimi being mean-a-me!"

"MOM, I so HUNGRY! I WAnna SNACKY!"

"MOOOMMM! Mimi carried me!"

"I so FURSTY! Wheres my DRINK?"

"Daddy Maka MOOOTHIE????" (smoothie)

"I wanna watcha show"

"Mommy, my hair's PITY"

"NO BRUSH MY TEETH!"

"Daddy go to work??? UGH!"


"Hurry up, Mom, Monsters coming."

"Mom, Swipers gonna get me?"





6 comments:

Jes said...

Question: What's a swiper? Is it going to get her?

jayni & ben said...

she is the cutest little thing. Love her hair.

Lyndsey said...

She is really going to be a heartbreaker isn't she? She is so cute. I love it when they are in the barely talking, making sentences stage.

Lance and Becky said...

She is watching too much Dora if she thinks Swiper is coming to get her...:)

Train Gang said...

I know, the worst villian we know is Swiper the Fox...though he never swipes people on the show, she always thinks he will swipe her. I guess we have monsters around our house too...

Jes said...

That's an interesting villian. I was guessing she was afraid of windshield wipers (but I guess it doesn't rain much in AZ) or maybe spiders. lol. She really is a doll.