THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"I Support the Temple AND Pies" The city just voted in support of the LDS Temple Rezoning today!! Hubs went to the city council meeting (as you can see from the pink label) and represented our family, though we both wrote petitions to the city. I'm so excited to be living in the same district; its basically down the street!

The pie is the first PUMPKIN pie I've ever made. I'm a little behind the curve seeing that Thanksgiving was LAST Thursday. The face in the picture says better late than never. And I decided its a pie that needs to be made more than once a year


Thanksgiving was fun with Nana and Poppy here! They got to meet the babe who really liked resting with Nana any chance she got.
Nana and Poppy also introduced us to the Twilight Saga...I know, I know, where have we been living? Under a rock I guess. The movies are...interesting?...What do you think?



5 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Yes you have been living under a rock with the twilight thing. You should read the books. The movies make way more sense. Lance and I love them. See you soon!!

Lance and Becky said...

oooppps the movies make more sense when you read the books.

jessie said...

LOL! Donna introduced me to the first book right after Eddie was born. I have to say that I'm one of the VERY few it seems, who really thinks the books were okay at best..(I finished them all because I wanted to know what happened, but won't be reading them again. Ever.) And the first movie (I haven't seen the second.. Nor do I have the desire to, LOL!) was so bad it was comical! LOL... Again, I think I'm a part of a very small minority, though.

Jen said...

Look how proud Robb is of your pie! What a good little mama!

Kathy said...

Read all the books. Not great literature by any means, but entertaining. The first movie made Katelyn and I laugh hysterically because it was soooooo cheesy.(but the books are so overly dramatic, that the movies had to be) New Moon was a better movie, and our favorite of the books -- we are most definitely Jacob fans, but laugh at all the girls, and women, who get so excited and gaga over the characters and actors -- it's fiction people!! Geesh! Glad I have a daughter with a level head.