THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Happy "Half" To ME! I'm 6 months old already.
Baths are my favorite thing!
Eating is one of my least favorite things.
(you wouldn't know by my size)


Twins?

Every once in a while people will ask me if these two are twins. I always think the people who ask must be nuts. But after I downloaded this bathtub picture, I thought...If I hadn't birthed these two at seperate times myself, I might think they are the same age too. (at least from this picture).



4 comments:

jessie said...

6 months already?! :) She's so adorable! And I think the twin comments with Simi and Venice will probably just keep coming, lol! I get asked all the time if Jack and Eddie are twins (especially now that Eddie is almost as tall as Jack and weighs just as much as he does. Plus, the older they get the more 'age-alike' they look.)... In fact, whenever my older sister and I are together (we're 13 months apart in age) we STILL get asked if we're twins (which totally doesn't make sense to me since she's 5'10" w/ blond hair and green eyes, lol).

rachel said...

congrats on your baby reaching the half year mark. I love that age. I love all the ages.

Darin, Kyla, and kids said...

I have to save this Marynberry photo it is so precious!!!!! lOVE YOU!

Jen said...

What beauties- where did the time go?