THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Love this Lady...

This is my favorite sister in the whole world!!!! Seriously (or Serrrrsly) I don't even know what I'd do without her. Its hard to imagine life without my sis. Even when we didn't live close I depended on her so much for advice. But now that we live 10 minutes away??? I'm just in heaven. If we both didn't have so many responsibilities with our precious kiddos, we'd probably be hanging out every minute--to everything there is a season, right? I just love ya so much, Ky. Thanks for never tiring of my endless questions on what's best, what to do, where to go, how the heck, and everything else. I just admire you so much.

1 comment:

Darin, Kyla, and kids said...

I love you too Dalee!! It's the best being close and knowing we have that support and FUN in our lives. Thanks for everything!!!