THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008


The Primaries have been CRAZY, huh? A very intense election year. Because I hang out at the local park with babies for a large portion of the day, I generally don't get many opportunities to talk politics with people. Except for yesterday. A young girl (no older than 7) said,
"hello"
"Hi" I replied.
"So who did YOU vote for??!" she said, with a bit of sassiness that made me giggle.
"...well, I..." (I didn't expect such a heavy question at the jungle gym. I was speechless.)
my stammering, frustrated the young girl and she blurted--
"Well, I voted for OBAMA!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dalee, you didn't tell her you voted for Kucinich?

Poe said...

We only vote on if we'll watch Winnie the Pooh or Signing Time at our house ... I guess there are major differences between seven year olds and two year olds.

Anonymous said...

obama is just funstuff to say... if going on names alone, I too would pick obama... ryhmes with yo'mama.