THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess Knuckles!















Dear Knuckles, Happy First birthday. When I think back to April of 07, one year ago, I can hardly remember life without you in our family....it might be because my brain has never made a full recovery. Please forgive me if I've been exhausted your whole life. But it doesn't mean I love you any less. Thank you for every hug, every snuggle, every smile, every pout (which we see a lot of), every giggle, tickle, and love. -Mom.





11 comments:

Genny said...

WOW I can't believe it's been a year already! She is such an incredible cutie. I love her blue, blue eyes.

I sure could have used some Red Robin fries tonight. Next time save some in your pockets for me, OK?

jessie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Venice!! Has it really been a year already?! I also love her big blue eyes!!! (Of course I love Simi's big brown eyes, too!!! :-) I hope little Venice had a wonderful birthday! You look beautiful, Dalee! Definitely one hot mama! ;-)

The Johnson's said...

Oh my goodness! I can't belive she's one. CRAZY!!! Hope you guys had a fun day!

Julia said...

oh, that's the sweetest little note to her! Happy Birthday Venice!

Poe said...

Happy Birthday, Venice! And congratulations, Mommy, on making the milestone. You're a wonderful mommy, and it's easy to see, just by looking at your sweet family.

Love ya,
Jes

Bonnie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Venice Dear!! Looks like a fun time at Red Robin. Wish we could have joined you for some chocolate shakes :)

Elena said...

How fun! Happy 1st birthday as well, for some reason I keep thinking she is older than one year -- I guess it's been a long year for me too! Happy Decade. Yay.

THE MACDONALDS said...

Happy Birthday Venice! I am sorry I didn't call! Such a cute Discourse for her Dalee. I need to do more dedications to my kids! You're awesome! Luv, Lee

scott said...

What a sweet post. Doesn't time go too fast??

scott said...

p.s. this is Lacy!

Jen said...

I love those big Grandmama eyes. We can't wait to see you in person!