THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Buzzing to my own BeAt

Ok, here's the scene: I tell the girls to jump in the wagon, we are going pick up some things from the supermarket. When I get outside I see a smiling face sporting a bumble bee beanie and pink shades. Alrighty then. We got some points and giggles all the way to the store and back. Mostly from me. While I walked home, pulling a heavy wagon of girls and groceries, a song played in my head....Can you guess what it was? Here are some lyrics as a hint:
"And I don't understand why I sleep all day
And I start to complain that there's no rain
And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape..."
First person to name the Song Title/Band/Album gets a gold star.

7 comments:

Julia said...

ohh... that's that blind melon song... i don't know the name??

Anonymous said...

Blind Melon - No Rain, it came out when I was in 9th grade. Good song....

Jes said...

Love it! That top pic is sooo Blind Melon, No Rain - except way cuter!!!! I think it's my new fave pic of her ever!

Anonymous said...

wow, you guys are good...you probably didn't even need the lyrics. I guess that video made a lasting impact on all of us. And now my daughter can join the freakish bees in the meadow...awesome.

Anonymous said...

hi, that was me...I forgot to sign in.

Kort and Amy said...

"Third time is a charm"??????? Does that mean what I think it does?

Train Gang said...

AMY-Don't think to hard about it. it means nothing. NO announcements!