THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Future Tattoo Artist...? Pictured is some fun with permenant markers. I have no pictures of the rest of the artwork on my coffee table; still trying to get over that one.

Speaking of naughtiness:



"There Once Was a Little Girl.... ...With a Little CURL right in the middle of her forehead...when she was good, she was VERY VERY good, and when she was bad, she was HORRID."


She woke with this curl in the middle of her forehead, and it just reminded me of this poem my mom used to recite to me.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

just so everyone knows how beautiful the art work was, I will be sanding and re-finishing the coffee table this weekend.

Lisa said...

My grandma used to recite that poem to me!!

Jes said...

Little Ven could never be horrid ... She looks angelic.

And I'm sorry about the coffee table. When did this happen? Does she feel terrible? I'll need to hear more.

Lance and Becky said...

Man Im sorry about your table but I must admit I laughed when I read it.

THE MACDONALDS said...

There is nothing wrong with Tatoos? Right? :) No way Venice is horrid. Furniture is made to be fixed and refixed. Or is that Kids? Miss and love you guys! Happy New Year. BTW..I know our new fam. pic is cheesy and a little out of sync with our normal sloppiness but we have it so what do you do with it?

Anonymous said...

I think she's just happy we didn't kill her. Robb kept me in check by saying, "hey, we should be thankful it wasn't the piano or something..." I almost fainted thinking about the possibilities. And Lance and Becky, fast forward a few years this will be you. (thats not a curse or anything...really)

Jen said...

I have said that very poem at my house many a time!

Melanie said...

Maybe you have already tried this but I got permanent marker off my dining room table with magic eraser. It really was magic!!! I was soooo happy!