THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Salon Conversations

Nail Technician: (in broken English) "Can I hep you?"

Me: Yes, I have a 2 o'clock appointment

Nail Technician: "HUH?"

Me: "Pedicure."

Nail Technician: "Oh, okay you sit down"

Random Customer: (sarcastically) "ya came to get your nails painted on your way to the hospital?"

Me: "Actually yes....I'm in labor and just really needed a pedicure."

Random Customer: (shocked) "when are you really due!??"

....

Even with the sarcasm, it was still worth it...these are the prettiest pink-painted vienna sausages I've ever seen.

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

People are so insensitive to really pregnant ladies. "Are you having twins?" That is my personal fav and next time I am going to say no I am actually having triplets. I think that shock value is my new plan, I liked your approach.

Bonnie said...

You lucky lady. I have been wanting a pedicure so bad! Wish we were closer so we could go together.. :)

jessie said...

LOL at the, "pink vienna sausages"! I'll bet you still look fabulous. :) I also love me some sarcasm and I'm on board with Lyndsey's 'shock value' plan for next time around, too. ;) It never ceases to amaze me how tactless total strangers can be!

Lance and Becky said...

People are just dumb! People at Nordstrom would say the dumbest stuff to me. One time a lady yelled at me because she didn't approve of my footwear.