THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Geege & Gramp, WE MISS YOU!!!" Jumping in the wet sand, at the park, with matching white capris and solid colored Ts...can't you tell they love their grandma?
Isn't my mom the cutest EVER? We are truly missing my parents this week. The girls miss this stuff the most:
  • Playing pretend with Geege
  • Bike rides and walks with Gramps
  • Shopping with Geege (especially when clothes, shoes, pjs, treats, or slippers are involved!)
  • Grandpa's story telling
  • Breakfasts together
  • ICE CREAM!
  • Bedtime books every night
  • Morning books every morning (even when it was 5am sometimes)
  • Riding in Gramp's BIG truck
  • All the love, laughs and fun

I will miss all this stuff (...ok maybe not the ice cream) and a zillion other things they did for me while in town. I was completely taken care of. Thanks to them, I think I'm going to "make it" with 3 kids after all!

We love you!



4 comments:

Hailee said...

I'm gonna need to see more pictures of that baby.

brody and kenzie said...

I love Geege too! Tell me, was Gramps wearing red jogging pants! Hee! Hee! Your girls are the cutest..and I agree you do need more pics of the baby but first give yourself time to rest and adjust to three kids!!! Ahhhhh!
Love,
Rab

Julia said...

I told my mom she might as well plan on moving in with me when I have this baby. I'm absolutely positive there is no way I will survive 3 kids. **Good Luck**

Lance and Becky said...

We can't wait to meet #3. See you guys at Christmas! More pics please!