THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Trick or Treat Me! If you can't tell...this is a Fairy Princess and Cinderella (on a really REALLY bad hair day)...it was a wig that fell all to pieces long ago and Cinderella demanded to wear it for trick or treating. We thought it was hilarious because the wig looks a whole lot like her sister's hair looks everyday.


Tiny doesn't look very happy about the fact that she had to be a cow when her sisters got to be frilly girly-girls


6 comments:

Jes said...

Oh she cracks me up! Tell Miss Wiggy she looked fabulous. And please go look at yourself in the mirror with Miss Tiny! You're a new mommy (again), and you're beautiful, just like she is. Together you're heavenly!

Jen said...

Jes is right, you look gorgeous!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the wig!! She looks so funny, I thought she was Miley Cyrus at first with her blonde wig. I love your girls!

sharmysteele said...

Jed and I were reading your baby story. Congratulations! It was great to hear that everything turned out okay. We are still trying to figure out the baby girl's name? She is precious!!!!

Caglefamily said...

This is my problem I always miss having the itty bitty in my home, I have to resist the temptation. But the sweet pics of the wee one are making it harder. :)

Jen said...

MORE PICS PLEASE!